I love this meme and have been tagged by countless lovely bloggers including Karis at Those 24 Little Hours and Alice at AKA MUMA including others so thanks for all the tags people!
At first I thought it would be quite difficult to think of ten things I tell myself every day seeing as I don't have much time for talking to anyone other than my son, let alone myself but it actually was suprisingly easy to figure out! I must say I agree with Alice, talking to yourself is so the first sign of madness. Oh dear!
So mine are these, make of them what you will:
1. I can't remember a time my day didn't start with the Disney chanel
2. Must drink something other than six cans of diet coke today or at least plan for replacement teeth
3. Today I really must figure out why my bin ALWAYS smells like pooey nappies
4. I was born to be a mummy so why do I feel like banging my head against a brick wall and never having any more children?
5. I want more children.
6. It's lunchtime so I can start the wine o'clock countdown now
7. I will figure out what I am supposed to be doing to earn some money from home
8. If I pretend to fall asleep while Joshua has a nap then maybe baby daddy will take pity on me and take Josh out when he wakes up, quietly leaving the house so not to 'wake me' and then I can run upstairs, put my feet up and watch telly for an hour
9. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Ben & Holly is actually a very educational way to spend an hour
10. I'm going to be a better mummy tomorrow.
For this meme I tag:
Kate at Makeshiftmummy
Lucy at Leopard Print Mummy
Emma Louise at Fallen Angel to Yummy Mummy
Sara at Words With Wine
Karen at Bizzy Mum